StockFuel Privacy Notice
This policy describes how we treat personal information when you use StockFuel's products and services, including information provided when you use stockfuel.com. In addition, the following describes our privacy practices that are specific to StockFuel.
- You need a StockFuel account to download, upload, comment and send internal messages. StockFuel asks for some personal information when you create a StockFuel Account, including your alternate contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A StockFuel Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- StockFuel, processes and maintains your messages, comments, contact lists, favorites folders and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- StockFuel may send you emails related to your account or StockFuel services, only if you have opted in for this service. You can opt out at any time.
- Your information will not be used by any 3rd party person or company, at any time, without prior agreement by you, the user.
- You may change your StockFuel account settings through the StockFuel "account" section.
- You may organize or delete your messages throughout our system or terminate your account through the StockFuel "Account" section. Such deletions or terminations will take immediate effect in your account view.